We are happy to introduce you to our Hydbond'd leatherette patches. This is where quality, authenticity, and permanent bond matters.
Our leatherette patches are made of high quality leatherette material, these patches are strong, durable, and offer a stylish finish. You can rest assured these will be produced with top quality laser engravings to provide you or your customer with outstanding results.
- *artwork adjustments may have an additional $20 fee
MAKING IT EASIER ON US & AVOIDING ADDITIONAL FEES
- To understand some basic lasering artwork requirements, take note of two very important things to consider when drawing up a design on your graphic program, using an app to create your file, or simply uploading a logo.
1. HIGH RESOLUTION FILES WORK BEST
High quality files work the absolute best with our laser and produce the best results. Lasers will print your artwork out in the quality it came in. We can only help it out so much if we trace a non-vector file (Raster) into a vector file if needed, but it may lose detail. So your artwork should always be uploaded as a Vector file such as an .eps, .ai, .svg , .pdf *if possible.
2. BLACK AND WHITE ARTWORK
Your artwork should be in black and white when uploading your file. Black is the part that will be engraved and white will be left blank as unmarked material. So be sure to keep that in mind when designing because it can make all the difference in the world when lasering your piece.
With custom orders, we will always email you a proof of your artwork before we start our manufacturing process. Receiving your verification and satisfaction with your design is our number one priority with custom orders.
OTHER ARTWORK REQUIREMENTS
- Spelling must be correct, we will etch or engrave your spelling exactly how it is
- Artwork should be at least 300px/3in in size, this makes it easier for us to make changes or adjustments to the quality of your design.
- Again, Please make sure to upload your artwork with only 2 colors. BLACK(#00000) as the engraved image and WHITE(#ffffff) as the background.
Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions!
Heat press Instructions
Heat press Instructions
Download our instructions here!
When we say bond, we mean it.
Please consider a pair of pliers if you try to remove a patch. You may also want to make a new one..